Away tickets

I seem to remember our Cm rep assuring us that the 18-25 allocation was coming from the entire allocation and not just the 60% reserved for points holders ?? Or am I mistaken

In a lucid moment this afternoon I pictured the outside ticket office outside the North Stand with hundreds waiting in line to collect their match tickets.
And as I walk by I think, thank god I have a seasoncard.

However our Club and reps seem to think it’s ok for us to join that long line rather spend time with our mates following hours of travelling to get there.

A couple of years ago a mate of mine left his Chelsea tickets in the hotel. As I was near the ground drinking he asked me would I go and arrange some duplicates and he’d meet me there. It took over 45 fucking minutes and we got in the ground just as we kicked off. And the Chelsea ticket office is next to the away end, but they are every bit as slow as our ticket office.

to be fair the Chelsea ticket office spends half its time dealing with Asian day trippers who turn up having bought fakes off the internet and won't take "no, you're not getting in" for an answer.

Seemingly the loyalty pot used to be 80% of the allocation, then it went down to 60% and now that the 5% of the total away allocation comes out of that 60% it means it currently stands 51.67%. It seems that even that amount is too many for a lot of supporters yet there doesnt seem to be much of an outcry about where the other 48.33% of tickets are going.

I reckon that the 51.67% going to seasoncard holders (regardless of whether loyalty points are retained or not) will further diminish rapidly over the coming seasons to the point where current away regulars who go to all games and those who miss out due to lack of points will be entirely equal as none of them will be going.

I’ve got 17900 points and go to as many aways as I can, probably 15 a year in all comps. Been to all the London games the last 2 seasons but seem to get further away each year for the local games but the last 3 years I’ve got a ticket for stoke, Brighton and arsenal on the opening aways. Doesn’t look like i’ll be anywhere near for West Ham this year. Not sure what to make of it yet, have to see how it affects me first.

Seemingly the loyalty pot used to be 80% of the allocation, then it went down to 60% and now that the 5% of the total away allocation comes out of that 60% it means it currently stands 51.67%. It seems that even that amount is too many for a lot of supporters yet there doesnt seem to be much of an outcry about where the other 48.33% of tickets are going.

I reckon that the 51.67% going to seasoncard holders (regardless of whether loyalty points are retained or not) will further diminish rapidly over the coming seasons to the point where current away regulars who go to all games and those who miss out due to lack of points will be entirely equal as none of them will be going.
That's the main problem. Not getting tickets for the swamp is a side show the club are happy for us to argue amongst ourselves about. And we're doing well at it.

I’ve got 17900 points and go to as many aways as I can, probably 15 a year in all comps. Been to all the London games the last 2 seasons but seem to get further away each year for the local games but the last 3 years I’ve got a ticket for stoke, Brighton and arsenal on the opening aways. Doesn’t look like i’ll be anywhere near for West Ham this year. Not sure what to make of it yet, have to see how it affects me first.

Is it Tuesday you qualify mate? You might have a good chance. There are still 3 blocks available on the website in the Upper. I can’t see many being sold between now and Monday so you’ll have to keep an eye on it Monday when the points drop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.