Away tickets

Yep that’s the one had this a few times so deleted my acc from my phone tried to reinstall it!!!
Then I googled it !!!!!!

I was expecting the BT Engineer (upgrading to Superfast Fibre) and when he arrived I asked him if it was because of that but he told me it was the Yahoo people worldwide! I've now reverted to my iCloud email account, never used it before but there are people I need to contact by email. Flaming pain.

Carabao Cup - Ticket Information

Preston North End v Manchester City

Tuesday 24th September

Kick off –7:45pm

The Club has received an allocation of 5,375 tickets priced as follows:

Adults - £24

Over 65s - £16

19-24 - £15

11-18 - £8

Under 11 - £2

The Club would like to remind supporters that it advises against booking travel or accommodation for fixtures until they secure a ticket. Fixture dates and kick-off times can change at any time.

The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Football Management, Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.

QUALIFYING SALES CRITERIA

Subject to availability, tickets will be available online at www.mancity.com/tickets, by telephone on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1) and in-person at the Ticket Office located in the City Store at the Etihad Stadium.

• Cityzens with a 2019/20 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the League Cup Scheme with 24,000 or more ticket points – Monday 9th September at 9am
  • Cityzens with a 2019/20 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the League Cup Scheme with 22,000 or more ticket points – Monday 9th September at 12pm
  • Cityzens with a 2019/20 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the League Cup Scheme with 21,000 or more ticket points – Monday 9th September at 12pm
  • Cityzens with a 2019/20 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the League Cup Scheme with 20,000 or more ticket points – Tuesday 10th September at 9am
  • Cityzens with a 2019/20 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the League Cup Scheme with 19,000 or more ticket points – Tuesday 10th September at 12pm
  • Cityzens with a 2019/20 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the League Cup Scheme with 18,000 or more ticket points – Tuesday 10th September at 3pm
  • Cityzens with a 2019/20 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the League Cup Scheme with 16,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 11th September at 9am
  • Cityzens with a 2019/20 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the League Cup Scheme with 15,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 11th September at 12pm
  • Cityzens with a 2019/20 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the League Cup Scheme with 14,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 11th September at 3pm
Should any tickets remain; further selling criteria will be announced on the website.

TICKET POINTS

Ticket points are no longer awarded for away fixtures. For more information on ticket points click here.

DISABLED AWAY TICKETS ONLINE

The Club has received an allocation of 21 wheelchair bays and a limited number of walking ambulant tickets, both with the provision for a free personal assistant. Qualifying disabled supporters can purchase by calling the Access Line on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, 2, 2) or online as follows;

• Wheelchair bays – simply log in to your online account, select the ‘wheelchair section’ and you will be allocated the best available position
  • Ambulant – once logged in to your account, select the block you would like to sit in and you will be allocated the best available seats
When purchasing online, select the quantity as one ticket, as this will pull through the personal assistant to the basket. Within the basket, you can then change the owner of the second ticket to your personal assistant.

Amazes me who comes up with the sales criteria. There isn't even that many on the League cup scheme no need to start this at 24,000. With 5,375 tickets I am going for it dropping to 10K points.

I know they need to stagger the sales a bit to help the ticket office cope, but starting sales at 24k when we've got 5,375 tickets is ridiculous.

I'm expecting this to go much lower than 14k, especially if they are specifying you have to be on the cup scheme (as they should).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.