Aymeric Laporte - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson 24 about to turn 25
Mendy just turned 24
Laporte just turned 24
Stones just turned 24
Walker just turned 28 (with his physical attributes he could play into his 30s)

They are going to be a solid unit for a number of years.

I’d like to see a defensive mid come in if a similar age to most of them and you’re taking a full defensive unt set up for years.

Hopefully they'll all stay with us for the majority of their careers. We've managed to keep Kun and Silva throughout their peak years so I'm hoping for more of the same.

pexels-photo-912124.jpeg

Last edited:
I hate Litchsteiner and so does Laporte, told him to shut up twice and stuck the nut on him, should have done it harder because he’s everything that wrong in a modern footballer that ****.

Cool, calm, steady, cool, top man!

Think he’s going to be a beast this season now he’s settled. Defended and distributed very well next to Stones today.

His breaking of the lines passing wasn't up to speed, but my word those two cross field passes were something. Excellently solid at the back too.

Stones-Laporte should be our first choice partnership. Kompany and Otamendi can be "back ups".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.