Aymeric Laporte - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His left defence-right wing passing is unbelievable. Has the chance to become the best left sided central defender in the League this season. Disappointed in his early yellow. Desperately want him to bag a dead ball goal to add that to his game.

His left defence-right wing passing is unbelievable. Has the chance to become the best left sided central defender in the League this season. Disappointed in his early yellow. Desperately want him to bag a dead ball goal to add that to his game.
He wasn't booked.

Would he be the best CB in the world if he played for the Dippers? Currently not fit to lace VVD's boots I think.

Stones-Laporte played like Ramos-Varane yesterday- that is the level they can reach within few years.

He should have been booked, got away with it because of how early it was. Solid game.

He had a few important tackles yesterday. I’m hoping the Stones-Laporte pairing will keep improving. They could be one of the best Center back pairings in the world in a few years

Great game from him yesterday. But what I want to know is, how the feck did Cech, get away with putting his studds straight through Laporte’s leg?
I know he was trying to make a save, but if that challenge happens anywhere else on the pitch, and by anyone other than a keeper, then it’s a straight red card!
It was high, studds showing, out of control, and excessive!
Nobody picked up on it. If it had been our keeper it would be played over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.