Aymeric Laporte - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the away goals were the damage mate. No point being blind to our favourite players. He had an absolute howler sadly. I've forgiven like we all have, but his head totally went

It's the only poor game I recall him having last season, incredibly unlucky that it was that particular game.

A rolls Royce of a player, only going to get better and for me he’ll be the best in the business within two years.... so glad we went back for him. Has the potential to be one of the best we’ve had in the position, we just need someone to complement him further, as when he has the right partner, those intricate passes will stand out further in the final third... he doesn’t back himself enough at present, it will come though!

The fucker's malingering. I was flicking through the Netflix offerings and spotted El Dragón. Some Hispanic offering about a Japanese-based Mexican whose grandad is on his last legs and comes over to take over. It's Aymeric alright. And he seems to have shed a few pounds for the part.

Wouldn't have been the type of opponent I'd have chosen to ease him back in. But he looked good, with the obvious tiring later in the game. Welcome back Eric!

Played well but you have to question the decision to play him against a bunch of dirty cloggers tonight.
To me sheer stupidity from Pep and nearly had another 6 months out had that challenge been even worse.
Surely the better idea would be to play him vs Fulham.

Played well but you have to question the decision to play him against a bunch of dirty cloggers tonight.
To me sheer stupidity from Pep and nearly had another 6 months out had that challenge been even worse.
Surely the better idea would be to play him vs Fulham.

What if a Fulham player makes a bad challenge on him or anyone else?

He was very good defensively today and probably played a big part in us looking more solid than usual at the back.

We also kept and clean sheet and won the game.

“Sheer stupidity” indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.