#14 | Aymeric Laporte - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at a couple of threads on here tonight it’s as though people are going out of their way to find issues that don’t exist.
Stones has earnt his place recently. That’s all there is to it.

Looking at a couple of threads on here tonight it’s as though people are going out of their way to find issues that don’t exist.
Stones has earnt his place recently. That’s all there is to it.
Well said. Competition is very healthy.

It was Burnley and Fulham, he could have played me and you and we’d have won.

Everyone’s entitled to their opinion but not starting Foden for 6 PL games is just Pep doing daft Pep things.

No it's Pep being a good manager and you desperately finding things to fucking whine about.

Foden is on track to start 32 games and make 53 appearances. Seriously what the fuck are you complaining about.

Which players

Fucking hell man take your pick. Mahrez, Sterling, Silva, Rodri even KDB until this past week. If we’re talking Laporte’s recent form being abysmal because he made an error against Spurs then fuck knows how you describe what kind of form half our team have been in since September and even before that.

No it's Pep being a good manager and you desperately finding things to fucking whine about.

Foden is on track to start 32 games and make 53 appearances. Seriously what the fuck are you complaining about.
What? So he’s gonna start every one of our remaining league games?

When you a team that wins cups you can’t make cocks up in big games Laporte is a fantastic player but he needs to get his head back on it.
So from cocking up in a cup game v Spurs a couple of years ago he gets dropped for four games v Burnley and Fulham level of opponents in 20/21?

I'm not saying it hasn't, but I'm yet to see a convincing argument that says Laporte's had bad form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.