Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside Athletic Club ‏@InsideAthletic 24m24 minutes ago
Aymeric Laporte Seriously Considering Staying At Athletic Club Bilbao http://insideathleticclub.com/2016/05/31/aymeric-laporte-seriously-considering-staying-at-athletic-club-bilbao…

Cj0VdMfUoAErfcJ.jpg

0 retweets1 like

So, who doesn't like Spanish weather?

If he is wavering on the chance to join a top club AND Pep (who has specifically requested him) because of the weather he is not the type of player we want. Nobody actually believes he would turn down the opportunity that has just been presented to him because of weather. Unless Barca trigger his clause he will come to us.

If he is wavering on the chance to join a top club AND Pep (who has specifically requested him) because of the weather he is not the type of player we want. Nobody actually believes he would turn down the opportunity that has just been presented to him because of weather. Unless Barca trigger his clause he will come to us.
This. I'm not worried at all. I already have him Gundogan and Stones on my players list. All 3 are definite in my book, and Sane is close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.