Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would post this in the Jason Denayer thread but it's locked...

RE: Denayer - If Pep doesn't use him next season, should we not be looking to move him up the next step on the loan ladder? I think Prem clubs are too competitive with regards to places, but would a La Liga club not be suitable? If he can't get a place at a La Liga club he's not really ready to be starting for us yet is he? Not much younger than Laporte so makes sense to throw him in a bit deeper. Maybe part of the Athletic deal for Laporte (Denayer going there on loan)?

If a mod sees this, it'd be nice if you could shift this post to an unlocked Denayer thread. I couldn't be arsed messaging any of you to ask. Ta :)

I would post this in the Jason Denayer thread but it's locked...

RE: Denayer - If Pep doesn't use him next season, should we not be looking to move him up the next step on the loan ladder? I think Prem clubs are too competitive with regards to places, but would a La Liga club not be suitable? If he can't get a place at a La Liga club he's not really ready to be starting for us yet is he? Not much younger than Laporte so makes sense to throw him in a bit deeper. Maybe part of the Athletic deal for Laporte (Denayer going there on loan)?

If a mod sees this, it'd be nice if you could shift this post to an unlocked Denayer thread. I couldn't be arsed messaging any of you to ask. Ta :)
Only the youth thread has been locked, FI started a new one in the main forum as he's not a youth player anymore: http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/jason-denayer-where-does-his-future-lie.322425/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.