Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met his release clause, apparently.

Laporte, Stones, Otamendi, Kompany and Denayer (who can also play right back or defensive midfielder). Looks like a fantastic set of options to me.

Given that Kompany is unfortunately injured most of the time, we need three top centre halfs. Kompany simply can't be relied on anymore, I'm sure he'll come in and be brilliant for a few games, then get injured again.

I don't think Laporte coming in means we aren't after Stones anymore, I think we're after both.

if no stones...then it would mean we trust in mangala who I feel will only improve under pep

i will be ok with either....Laporte based on evidence is better than either at the moment

Met his release clause, apparently.

Laporte, Stones, Otamendi, Kompany and Denayer (who can also play right back or defensive midfielder). Looks like a fantastic set of options to me.

Given that Kompany is unfortunately injured most of the time, we need three top centre halfs. Kompany simply can't be relied on anymore, I'm sure he'll come in and be brilliant for a few games, then get injured again.

I don't think Laporte coming in means we aren't after Stones anymore, I think we're after both.
according to who mate

Anyone else get the feeling we're going for Stones earlier than we need our next CB purchase so that we have that sorted early at the expense of other prem teams not getting Stones who could potentially become a world beater yet? I say this with the presumption we've tied Laporte up already.

By tied Laporte up already, I mean literally tied up and forced to sign the contract because obviously he thought he'd been in talks with Manchester Rags as everyone else we've signed had thought initially too. Obviously.

Last edited:
Anyone else get the feeling we're going for Stones earlier than we need our next CB purchase so that we have that sorted early at the expense of other prem teams not getting Stones who could potentially become a world beater yet? I say this with the presumption we've tied Laporte up already.
I can see Stones going to United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.