Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine thinking that nightclub bouncer wes Morgan was better at football then John stones

Not one player on that list bar John terry in his prime is better than stones

Lord come down and take my soul I've read it all now

Cmon....
I'm a big fan of stones but there's definitely quite a few on that list that are better than him

He had a good season wrestling people to the floor and kicking or into row z

Someone like Chris samba can do that

As a footballer he's not even in same league as John stones

He had a good season wrestling people to the floor and kicking or into row z

Someone like Chris samba can do that

As a footballer he's not even in same league as John stones

Stones is utter gash as a footballer. This nonsense all stems from him just looking like he's a player. Can't read a one two. Cant hold an offside line. Absolutely useless under pressure and got away with it last year against us( Sterling getting hacked down in the box in the last minute?) but not against the rags where they had a laugh at his expense. Right now, this is Phil Jones mark 2. Just because he looks smooth on the ball doesn't mean squat about defending or having a football brain. Pair that with joining us and our fanbase that in honesty is fucking merciless about centre backs. We've had lots of good ones, and not given them five minutes to bed in. First mistake, they are deemed useless.

Savic.
Boateng.
Nastasic.
Mangala.
Otamendi.

I'm not saying he cant turn into what everyone thinks he will, but right now, today, he is miles from it and certainly not worth a punt over 20 mil.

Based on reports and just gut feeling alone, I'd wager this guy's our next signing after Gundogan.

Stones is utter gash as a footballer. This nonsense all stems from him just looking like he's a player. Can't read a one two. Cant hold an offside line. Absolutely useless under pressure and got away with it last year against us( Sterling getting hacked down in the box in the last minute?) but not against the rags where they had a laugh at his expense. Right now, this is Phil Jones mark 2. Just because he looks smooth on the ball doesn't mean squat about defending or having a football brain. Pair that with joining us and our fanbase that in honesty is fucking merciless about centre backs. We've had lots of good ones, and not given them five minutes to bed in. First mistake, they are deemed useless.

Savic.
Boateng.
Nastasic.
Mangala.
Otamendi.

I'm not saying he cant turn into what everyone thinks he will, but right now, today, he is miles from it and certainly not worth a punt over 20 mil.
Letting natasic and savic go were massive mistakes ..
I like mangala think he will come good.
Otamendi is like a Sunday league defender diving in and ball watching every single time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.