Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are we going to go to 3 at the back again? This signing could solve the absence of Jesus by pushing the full backs into wing backs and resting one of Aguero, Sterling and Sane each game?
Yes. We played 3 at the back until Mendy got injured and as soon as Mendy is back, we'll be playing a back 3 again. Sané is the one that might have to get used to more rotation. Currently he's our width but he won't be when Mendy is back. He may end up playing inverted on the right, since Pep likes to keep Walker back to stop counters.

Good memory. Pretty stunned really especially after all the reports came out about how we don’t go for players twice (Bellerin, Laporte, sure there’s others). That lined up with my biased POV. That really fucked our first season up which everyone seems to be totally ok with. Not me, we couldn’t get a CB in and that was a major piece of thatbfirst window.

I don’t like how he’s our most expensive player either. I do like my young players though and of course now that he’s wearing the shirt I’ll support him 100%.

@Akiva I didnt think it would happen so good call.

You and your mates first season as City fans in take it?

RedCafe calling Txiki/City as hypocrites for not having enough to spend on Sanchez but then spending close to 100m on Laporte and Fred. Do they not understand the difference between spending on wages and transfers ?

Yes. We played 3 at the back until Mendy got injured and as soon as Mendy is back, we'll be playing a back 3 again. Sané is the one that might have to get used to more rotation. Currently he's our width but he won't be when Mendy is back. He may end up playing inverted on the right, since Pep likes to keep Walker back to stop counters.

He’s played Sterling in the middle a couple of times and I recon Sane could too. Takes the pressure off Sergio he’s in good form but you don’t want him playing every couple of days.

RedCafe calling Txiki/City as hypocrites for not having enough to spend on Sanchez but then spending close to 100m on Laporte and Fred. Do they not understand the difference between spending on wages and transfers ?

Wonder what the average age of each teams starting 11s are now with Sanchez in there? Aging full backs, Jones and Smalling are no spring chickens then Matic. Exactly where we went wrong and cost a lot of money to sort it. No wonder they get out run by most teams.

In the words of Team America..... AYMERIC-L FUCK YEAH!

(Don't know anything about him but I love saying it... "AYMERIC-L FUCK YEAH!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.