Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the fact that we are buying players we need and not just chucking money around in a scattergun fashion. Buying quality young players who will develop is certainly the way forward.

Top post mate, while the rags are throwing money about in a panic for a striiker they never needed lol

RedCafe calling Txiki/City as hypocrites for not having enough to spend on Sanchez but then spending close to 100m on Laporte and Fred. Do they not understand the difference between spending on wages and transfers ?

Not only that, I'm not sure why they'd be bothered. Surely they're happy we pulled out of the Sanchez deal giving them a free run at him yet it sounds like they're upset we didn't match United's offer which would've meant him coming to us. Bizarre!

RedCafe calling Txiki/City as hypocrites for not having enough to spend on Sanchez but then spending close to 100m on Laporte and Fred. Do they not understand the difference between spending on wages and transfers ?

The majority are a bit slow on there. They have managed to convince themselves, that Sanchez wanted them all along. It isn't about money, we didn't walk away and Sanchez chose them over us.

We will take a 23 year old Laporte, a 24 year old Fred and a Prem League title. They can have their £500k pw, 29 year old Sanchez and their "We got one up on City" title.

The majority are a bit slow on there. They have managed to convince themselves, that Sanchez wanted them all along. It isn't about money, we didn't walk away and Sanchez chose them over us.

We will take a 23 year old Laporte, a 24 year old Fred and a Prem League title. They can have their £500k pw, 29 year old Sanchez and their "We got one up on City" title.

I just love the way the Rag hoards fall for a bit of cheap propaganda. The ones I’ve spoken to all 100 per cent believe ha always wanted to play for them. YCMIU I suppose being a dopey prick and being a Rag are one and the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.