Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has already turned spursy down but West Ham might not be the worse of suggestions if we are including players in the potential Paqueta deal.

He has already turned spursy down but West Ham might not be the worse of suggestions if we are including players in the potential Paqueta deal.
If he turns down the Spuds why would he accept West Ham?

They average 30% possession a game, Laporte doesn't want to be a part of that at all

If he turns down the Spuds why would he accept West Ham?

They average 30% possession a game, Laporte doesn't want to be a part of that at all
That is my point he won't but it would have been a logical choice in swapping useful players.

Suppose it all depends what he wants really.

He's not likely to get much game time with us, although it's football and that can change very quickly.

He's probably rich enough to not have to worry about monies so Saudi would only be a pull for the experience or a work round.

Seems he wants a move back abroad rather than another Prem side.

If I was him I'd probably do Saudi for a season with a low release clause to let the Barcas etc have a chance of him at the end of the season,

Still baffling that West Ham are willing to pay 30 for Slabby, but not for Laporte.
Laporte won't go there. Doesn't matter what they offer.

Laporte is quickly running out of time for an option here. I expecte Pau Torres to have a strong season under Emery and Laporte could find himself in trouble internationally because if hes not playing, he wont be picked.

Laporte won't go there. Doesn't matter what they offer.

Laporte is quickly running out of time for an option here. I expecte Pau Torres to have a strong season under Emery and Laporte could find himself in trouble internationally because if hes not playing, he wont be picked.
Laporte and Pau usually play together. Laporte is for the coming year or so the only top level CB Spain got. No worries for him there.

Laporte and Pau usually play together. Laporte is for the coming year or so the only top level CB Spain got. No worries for him there.
Yeah it's not guaranteed but they are both left footed. If there was an emergence of a good right sided one then Laporte could be in trouble.

Anyway, he's posted a photo online in the back of an executive travel car and tagged a guy who appears to have been friends with him since his Bilbao days. Maybe an agent or advisor?
His missus looks like she's in Spain so perhaps there is something in play.
Either way, I guess it's not expected he will be in the squad on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.