B*tch, I Said Shut the F*$k Up!!

'kin ell Bob, its about as funny as cancer.

I would like a few of us older Bluemooners to meet up with this guy in the video and teach him not to hit women. The only comfort anyone can take from this is that his life is essentially ruined now, basically due to the coverage it has got. He will be recognised wherever he goes, taunted, goaded, beat up and it will just go on and on and on until he hopefully has enough and hurls himself of a high rise. A bell end of enormous proportions.

Snooki is THE single most annoying human being on the planet, I can't stand the whining woman.

But not even she deserves to be punched in the face by some built henchman.

EDIT: And I think Bob was being sarcastic.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Snooki is THE single most annoying human being on the planet, I can't stand the whining woman.

i love her( not in a sexual way) just think shes funny

and yes i watch jersey shore seen all the episodes :)

lee-mcfc said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:

i love her( not in a sexual way) just think shes funny

and yes i watch jersey shore seen all the episodes :)
first jordan now this bombshell.... sorry lee i can t go on being that weirdo that taunts you on bluemoon anymore this is just getting out of hand.....(shakes head)

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.