B*tch, I Said Shut the F*$k Up!!

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Has this monkey not been arrested? If I did that to a bloke I would get 3 months. To hit a woman unprovoked like that he should be looking at a year in nick.

Yes he was straight away.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:39 pm --<br /><br />
GStar said:
People need to know the context... 'Snooki' hardly classifies as a woman. Not advocating the roid head's behaviour in anyway... just saying.

She is a man?

des hardi said:
lee-mcfc said:
i love her( not in a sexual way) just think shes funny

and yes i watch jersey shore seen all the episodes :)
first jordan now this bombshell.... sorry lee i can t go on being that weirdo that taunts you on bluemoon anymore this is just getting out of hand.....(shakes head)

;)
no i love katie price..in a sexual way
not snookie! unless i was pissed and stoned out my face then maybe ;)

GStar said:
People need to know the context... 'Snooki' hardly classifies as a woman. Not advocating the roid head's behaviour in anyway... just saying.

I don't watch that shite, but I am on the jury at his trial. Give me the mitigating circumstances and I'll decide whether he's guilty. I'll be fair.

lee-mcfc said:
des hardi said:
first jordan now this bombshell.... sorry lee i can t go on being that weirdo that taunts you on bluemoon anymore this is just getting out of hand.....(shakes head)

;)
no i love katie price..in a sexual way
not snookie! unless i was pissed and stoned out my face then maybe ;)

Those words should never, EVER be said. You should be prosecuted for that.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Has this monkey not been arrested? If I did that to a bloke I would get 3 months. To hit a woman unprovoked like that he should be looking at a year in nick.

I agree its wrong what he did, but why should he get longer because its a woman. Remember, we are all equal now.

mcmanus said:
I don't watch reality shows so I haven't a clue who she is. But no woman deserves a crack like that ever.

Does she stay on her feet because I reckon that punch would have put me down :(

No she drops mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.