Baby advice please

Willtaylor

Team supported
Man city
My first child expected in 13 days, me and my wife both season ticket holders in 111

Anyone have any advice on taking newborns to games, we want to take immediately, would this be ok with ear defenders?? Anyone taken a baby so young? Any advice appreciated

My first child expected in 13 days, me and my wife both season ticket holders in 111

Anyone have any advice on taking newborns to games, we want to take immediately, would this be ok with ear defenders?? Anyone taken a baby so young? Any advice appreciated
Make sure the umbilicle cord is cut first, this is important.

I would be super cautious with a newborn, babies ears are easily prone to damage even with earplugs or ear defenders. Perhaps you could discuss it with your doctor or midwife and get their recommendations to put you at ease.
Apart from that I think it’s disgusting that a babe in arms has to have a ticket.

I would be super cautious with a newborn, babies ears are easily prone to damage even with earplugs or ear defenders. Perhaps you could discuss it with your doctor or midwife and get their recommendations to put you at ease.
Apart from that I think it’s disgusting that a babe in arms has to have a ticket.
Thanks mate, all babies and kids under 5 get in free don't they?

Awful idea. Jesus. Is this a wind up? You should wait several months before taking a baby to anything even close to a freaking football match.

Not only could the noise wreck its hearing, you've also got the immense risk of it catching something in such a public place with screaming, coughing, sneezing fans in every direction, and with such a weak, undeveloped immune system, you could easily be heading back to the hospital and seeing your little one in intensive care.

Then there's the likelihood of it screaming nonstop, getting stressed to high heaven, and needing feeding and nappy changes multiple times during the match too.

Fuck me...

Why do you feel the need to bring a newborn to the match? I don't understand.

Personally, I'd be annoyed for numerous reasons if someone turned up next to me with a milk slug.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.