Baby advice please

Thanks mate, all babies and kids under 5 get in free don't they?
Unfortunately not.

Stadium Rules
There are a number of Club rules relating to children visiting the stadium:
• Anyone under the age of 14 must be accompanied;
• Anyone accompanying someone under the age of 14 must be 18 or over; and
• All supporters entering the Stadium, regardless of age, will have to purchase their own
ticket. This includes babes in arms. This is a safety requirement which we must adhere to in order to remain compliant with our Stadium licensing conditions.

A barely functioning immature immune system exposed to 50,000 carriers of god knows what.
No, no, no.

Unfortunately not.

Stadium Rules
There are a number of Club rules relating to children visiting the stadium:
• Anyone under the age of 14 must be accompanied;
• Anyone accompanying someone under the age of 14 must be 18 or over; and
• All supporters entering the Stadium, regardless of age, will have to purchase their own
ticket. This includes babes in arms. This is a safety requirement which we must adhere to in order to remain compliant with our Stadium licensing conditions.
Under 5 definitely get in Free if sat on your knee.

The OP will realise very soon how ridiculous this thread is.

My first child expected in 13 days, me and my wife both season ticket holders in 111

Anyone have any advice on taking newborns to games, we want to take immediately, would this be ok with ear defenders?? Anyone taken a baby so young? Any advice appreciated
Ear defenders are definitely a good idea......May cost you alot if your paying for everybody's?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.