Back from Timisoara

There fans were first class, I ended up back at the square later on pissed as a fart and spotted a group of about 20 hard core walking through the square and sang bluemoon at them lol, they loved it and had me singing Bucharest are shit with them in Romanian. Really nice fans, top place to go.
It's a shame that most of them can't afford to come to ours, I asked them if they were coming and they told me no chance, they can't afford stuff like that it would be a months wages.
Amazing trip, I thought Hamburg was good but this blew it out of the water.

85p beer... them romanians are in for a shock at our collection of half wits chargin 4 quid for a pint of cleaning fluid

No. 2 best euro trip for me also, but after Cyprus, it was very close between the two though.
Ramona and Petre - thank you for a brill' time from the guys at Baguley & Cheadle. See you next week at City, and we'll be back over there for your wedding next year.

Pagie Jnr said:
2nd best European Away Trip For Me Only Bettered By Faroe Islands

Agree with that one. I don't think any game will ever knock the Faroes trip off its mantle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.