Back Of The Shirt

Warwickhunt said:
I never get players names on my shirts, if they get sold, the shirt is outdated.

unless they're a player that good you'll still wear the shirt once they've gone

i've never had a name on a shirt before, not once, nearly did with goater, got de jong on the away strip this year

CTID1974 said:
Warwickhunt said:
I never get players names on my shirts, if they get sold, the shirt is outdated.

unless they're a player that good you'll still wear the shirt once they've gone

i've never had a name on a shirt before, not once, nearly did with goater, got de jong on the away strip this year

Nah mate, just never have, been getting city strips and tops since late 70's, and never had a players name on yet, just something i've never done.

Each to their own though.
Mind you, they didn't print them in them days.

mrscitygirl said:
Warwickhunt said:

This :

support our club not a player

?? surely your supporting the club and just giving a nod of your respect for whatever player it is, its not like having a tatoo of a player on your arse cheeks now is it

Had Silva and Kolarov last year, so the Kolaarov will work again this year as its our 3rd, still cant decide between Richards, Kun, Dzeko, or de jong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.