Back Of The Shirt

Kayla-CTID said:
Not got my shirts yet! I'm gunna wait til september 1st ;)

At the moment it's home Kompany or silva away Kun though

Wise move. I have a feeling there may be some number changes coming.

BlueJill said:
Kayla-CTID said:
Not got my shirts yet! I'm gunna wait til september 1st ;)

At the moment it's home Kompany or silva away Kun though

Wise move. I have a feeling there may be some number changes coming.

i've got de jong on already but his number aint going on til the transfer window shuts and i know nothings changing

Got 2 home shirts,one wit Balotelli other wit Aguero,got Silva on my away then when when Nasri comes i will get another away!

Ideal!

CTID1974 said:
chase of spades said:
Got 2 home shirts,one wit Balotelli other wit Aguero,got Silva on my away then when when Nasri comes i will get another away!

Ideal!

rich fooker ;-)
lol,

Far from rich mate,its just iv allways had shirts since i was a kid and love football so much its pretty much all i wear,apart from when i go out on the town lol

CTID1974 said:
chase of spades said:

Ideal!

rich fooker ;-)

Actually, he's now very poor ;-)

I don't get a player's name on my shirt; he either gets seriously injured or sold.

However, I once saw "OBVIOUSLY A MANCUNIAN" on the back of the red and black Thomas Cook away shirt in Mary D's.

I thought that was brilliant!

Vienna_70 said:
CTID1974 said:
chase of spades said:

Ideal!

rich fooker ;-)

I don't get a player's name on my shirt; he either gets seriously injured or sold.

However, I once saw "OBVIOUSLY A MANCUNIAN" on the back of the red and black Thomas Cook away shirt in Mary D's.

seen him !! some bloke in the south stand last week has one about coming from spain ( i think, i'd had a few ), comes every game i think it said

now thats a rich fooker lol

Vienna_70 said:
CTID1974 said:
chase of spades said:

Ideal!

rich fooker ;-)

Thats class!<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:36 pm --<br /><br />
CTID1974 said:
Vienna_70 said:
CTID1974 said:
rich fooker ;-)

seen him !! some bloke in the south stand last week has one about coming from spain ( i think, i'd had a few ), comes every game i think it said

now thats a rich fooker lol
You say about players getting sold etc..

Iv had - Barton , Ireland , Robinho , Dunne , Wiess , Elano

It is quite annoying but to be fair i have never had the name on the shirt of the season they left so...

between possible number changes and that little mark over the "z", I might wait on Dzeko.. I mean if he keeps up this type of form I can't see them taking the 10 from him, but as far as the kit printed with his name and the mark over the z? If the Kun Aguero umlaut fiasco is any indication, those should be available for purchase in september of 2013...

ah the beauty of De Jong and Kompany.. don't see those numbers changing...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.