Back to back Murray World title fights this weekend.

It was a really close fight and I wasn't surprised by the draw on one judges scorecard. Sturms fights against Macklin and Murray have been strange. He seems to only box for half a round.
On Jim Watt he's ledgend, but I do get the feeling he's planned his commentary before the fight starts.
Jamie Moore had to tell him Murray was dropping his hands to relax himself, before going on the attack! Watt said it made him look tired to the judges!!!

Jim Watts a fucking gobshite they need to get rid of him. I like Dave Boy McCalley they used him for the Belfast shows nice to mix it up. Ian Darke is the best at calling the fights in boxing brilliant he is. You know its a big fight when Darke is comentating.

Dirty Harry said:
Murray V Rios etc, is it only available on that Sky BoxNation channel ?

Yeah and you gotta pay for that now, It's gonna be a good night of boxing I'm thinking of paying for a decent stream...
3 dollars for a Stream that won't lag or shut down sounds good to me...

Boxing guru has it on as so if your like myself not too fussed about paying a extra sub then the guru is the way to go. They wont get enough subs to keep this going in the longterm. Also expect Warren to try and put on a few PPVs on Boxnation in the coming year.

The next 2 weekends Sky have the Khan / Klitchkos world title fight.
Then they have the final of the Super six with Froch and Kell Brock on the undercard nice way to end the year.

I know Martin Murray and another up and coming Craig Lyon didn't get it all his own way in the prizefighter though could an defo should of done better, thought Martin was unlucky last night and if the fight was in uk he would of won on points I had him 2 rounds up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.