Back up keeper?

But if Ederson was injured would you be happy with him in goal for a sustained period?
More than Hart, Yes. Let’s be honest, his performances have deteriorated so badly, over the last two years, that he’s recently had to change agents, because, try as they might, his previous one’s have found it really difficult to find anybody willing to take him. (Even on a free)

That is true. I just think the drop from 1st to 2nd choice would be too significant with what we have right now.

It can be done though both Real Madrid and United have very good back ups.

Barcelona somehow managed to win a few pots with him in sticks. You could argue he's the only actual no.1 who's playing back up.

My primary concern would be, can we find a domestic keeper who is at least as good as Bravo as a backup. The annoying thing for me more than anything is our backup keeper not only being so inconsistent but also taking up one of our international slots to rub salt into the wound.

Bravo seems to really hate or have a problem with pep. Time to get a new backup and it would be nice if he fit the home grown quota. Really hoped Gunn would be that player but I understanfd if he didn't want to be a backup
What are basing that on? never seen /heard bravo has a problem with pep,he could move if he is not happy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.