Back up keeper?

God i hope not,he was bad before,out for a year and 36 or there about,just no
Well whenever Ive talked non homegrown squad allocations in the transfer threads I’ve assumed Bravo would take a place as there has been no talk of him leaving and if he does he’ll be number 2. I’m alright with that personally.

Bravo still has a year left. I'd be pretty surprised if it's anyone but him as the #2, given the reports of Steffen going out on loan.

Also, I'd much rather Muric get a good loan where he can play more than just the League Cup. He needs to be developing at his age.

I’d expect Bravo as number 2 , Muric on loan and Grimshaw as the third keeper. Much the same as last season was supposed to be.
Yeah I think you're probably right. Bravo as experienced backup for one season until his contract runs out and then maybe bring back Muric as 2nd choice.

According to this report Steffen will go on loan to Fortuna Dusseldorf in the Bundesliga. Their current starter is age 35 and the backup is 39.

Very close between Steffen and Horvath for USA #1. Horvath is the same age, led the Belgian Pro League in clean sheets, and was in the Champions League Best XI of group stage with shutouts against Atletico Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Monaco. Steffen may have the slight edge given the Columbus connection with USA manager Gregg Berhalter.

Steffen -> Fortuna Dusseldorf
Muric -> ?

Ederson, Bravo, Grimshaw to stay. See how the two on loan play next season and what offers we have for them to decide who the no. 2 in 2020/21 is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.