Back up keeper?

Kaz, I get it you don't like the lad, but he had a great season with the chances he got. Try to pretend he's a new signing next year, you'll be far happier.
He had a great season with the cup,the prem games he has no composure,he won't be any betterthan last yr,i don't think he can stand the pressure of the prem games,stay fit eddie

Yep,dinho bailed him out the 2nd time,the shot was going in,he is as flakey as hell,whatever confidence he has in the cups he doesn't have it in prem games,my arse would be twitching if eddie got injured,rather have willy back in goal

So a keeper has confidence in Cups but not Prem games. That is a stupid statement even for you.

He had a great season with the cup,the prem games he has no composure,he won't be any betterthan last yr,i don't think he can stand the pressure of the prem games,stay fit eddie
The pressure of the league games after we've won the league, as opposed to the cup games including 2 shootouts where if we lost we were out?

Bravo with two years left on his contract. If timing and fit worked out, assuming he develops further in the next two years, it would be nice to see Muric be our no. 2 when Bravo is gone.

Bravo seems to really hate or have a problem with pep. Time to get a new backup and it would be nice if he fit the home grown quota. Really hoped Gunn would be that player but I understanfd if he didn't want to be a backup

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.