Backlash Sunday

mammutly

It's coming. We are the best side in the Premiership and we have just been stung.

I pity Arsenal on Sunday because they are very definitely going to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Better we had been playing the likes of Wigan or Blackburn. With lesser expectations, they might have taken it better.

I can see destruction happening on Sunday. The pieces are all in place. It's going to be a performance of a whole different class. Can't wait.

mammutly said:
It's coming. We are the best side in the Premiership and we have just been stung.

I pity Arsenal on Sunday because they are very definitely going to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Better we had been playing the likes of Wigan or Blackburn. With lesser expectations, they might have taken it better.

I can see destruction happening on Sunday. The pieces are all in place. It's going to be a performance of a whole different class. Can't wait.

Jinx!!

We need a result, that's for sure. The Rags have been going on about being top after Christmas, and I don't want to go back to work with that load of cunts on top of the league. It's already started in the papers, all the shite about how great they are after Christmas.

We're having our City Christmas party bash Stalybridge buffet bar early doors brekkie train into town beers in town taxi to match well up for game the Arse won't know what's hit em its backlash Sunday. Lets get the atmosphere buzzin for this one.

It is important we bounce back immediately. We are more than likely going to be sitting in 2nd place come kick off time on Sunday.

Let's hope it's another miserable day in Manchester for them this season.

mammutly said:

I don't know how you can do it, I've never felt like this about any team we play
even if they were bottom of the league with no points I would'nt feel like this.

Berts Broken Neck said:
mammutly said:

I don't know how you can do it, I've never felt like this about any team we play
even if they were bottom of the league with no points I would'nt feel like this.

I'm with you blue, I want to see us put a really good performance together after last nights disappointment, but Arse are a solid team who have been getting better of late. I'd just be happy with 3 points to get us back on track.

I couldn't think of a better club to play. I've noticed that Arsenal really don't like City in recent years. From the 3-0 win (with Robinho chip) and their players moaning all game, to the Adebayor incident, to Wenger not shaking Hughes' hand after the League Cup win, to the "boring boring City" chants last season, to us buying some of their players, to them being on the messageboards and phone-ins moaning about us, to knocking them out of the League Cup again this season... I've got the feeling we're not their favourites!

I think after a defeat you need a tough test again, and I'm glad it's Arsenal because there aren't many teams I'd rather beat. I absolutely can't wait for Sunday! WHO ARE WE?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.