Backlash Sunday

Berts Broken Neck said:
mammutly said:
It's coming. We are the best side in the Premiership and we have just been stung.

I pity Arsenal on Sunday because they are very definitely going to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Better we had been playing the likes of Wigan or Blackburn. With lesser expectations, they might have taken it better.

I can see destruction happening on Sunday. The pieces are all in place. It's going to be a performance of a whole different class. Can't wait.

I don't know how you can do it, I've never felt like this about any team we play
even if they were bottom of the league with no points I would'nt feel like this.

That's how I used to be, but I really believe City have changed. What we saw in the first 20 mins last night will translate into a whole game soon and with a bit more besides. Nobody can deal with that.

It's a new feeling going to a game confident, but I really think we will see something amazing on Sunday.

mammutly said:
It's coming. We are the best side in the Premiership and we have just been stung.

I pity Arsenal on Sunday because they are very definitely going to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Better we had been playing the likes of Wigan or Blackburn. With lesser expectations, they might have taken it better.

I can see destruction happening on Sunday. The pieces are all in place. It's going to be a performance of a whole different class. Can't wait.

Ohhh Hell Yes!! I'm frickin hyped already, I can't wait will Sunday - Arsenal are gonna get battered.

I wish we were playing Saturday.

If all the others have won by the time we play (quite likely looking at the fixtures), it will add immense pressure on our game. Arsenal like Chelsea simply have to win, a defeat will boot them out of the title race. We may bounce back, but I'm certainly not confident we'll hammer them.

chelsea played like an away side sitting deep , until we went down to ten men , and they got a bit more adventurous. Arsenal can only play one way , attacking football is wengers forte , it will be a superb game and i can see us conceding at least a couple of goals , but hopefully they will be just a consolation , 4-2 or 5-2 for city.

Perfect game for City. Arsenal are going to get it. They have already conceded 18 goals away from home which is one of the worst in the league. They play open football and leave themselves exposed. The scum will be top of the league by the time we play which will get us going even more. We will destroy the cockney wankers.

mammutly said:
Berts Broken Neck said:
mammutly said:

I don't know how you can do it, I've never felt like this about any team we play
even if they were bottom of the league with no points I would'nt feel like this.

That's how I used to be, but I really believe City have changed. What we saw in the first 20 mins last night will translate into a whole game soon and with a bit more besides. Nobody can deal with that.

It's a new feeling going to a game confident, but I really think we will see something amazing on Sunday.

Beats me why we can't play like the first 20 min yesterday, throughout the game. Hope we get a good result on Sunday. Wonder what Mancini's choice for full backs will be. It will definitely be a cracker on Sunday!

I agree with all the posts apart from one thing.

Who the fuck are we gonna play at left back against walcotts pace?
Yes i know hes wank but he is fast and if we dont track the overrated world beater that he is then lets hope he keeps standing on the ball.

anyone think we should play Johnson from the start, arsenal dont have a left back available for this game either

roach3 said:
I agree with all the posts apart from one thing.

Who the fuck are we gonna play at left back against walcotts pace?
Yes i know hes wank but he is fast and if we dont track the overrated world beater that he is then lets hope he keeps standing on the ball.

Stick Zaba there. As long as he sticks to Walcott (which he will) then pace won't even come into it

nice to see some have got over last night's result,and optimistic for sunday and rightly so,but to think that we are going to hammer or thrash arsenal well good luck,apart from ourselves and spurs,arsenal are also in good form,they will be up for sunday knowing if chelsea can come from a goal down to beat us,then if they can do chelsea 5.3 then surely they can see themselves at least getting a draw.imo it will be tight,we have as much to lose as arsenal have....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.