Bacon face finished in transfer market

johnmc well thats a fairly obvious statement. Any team above the rags will win the league, but 9 teams could be above them and one would win the league.

I cant see anywhere where it says this however if fergie told me today was monday id want a calendar to check

mancboy123 said:
johnmc well thats a fairly obvious statement. Any team above the rags will win the league, but 9 teams could be above them and one would win the league.

I cant see anywhere where it says this however if fergie told me today was monday id want a calendar to check

You don't understand what i'm saying. They will still finish 1st or 2nd.

sounds like they are up shit creek without a paddle. there is no way you can rely on berbatov to replace the trannys goals, you can't rely on owens fitness, valencia score about 7 goals at wigan hasnt he ?

wtf lol i expect a bit of a fight from them

John I do understand i wasnt being pedantic. It should have said any team which finishes directly above the rags will win the league.

Anyway it doesnt matter as I was only messing to show a difference of opinion.

Ajay said:
No way is he done!

I think he has one BIG BIG signing on his way - its typical behavior from him...
probably eto but he doesnt want us making it expensive for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.