Bacon face finished in transfer market

thought it was really weird when Baconface and Owen we laughing and joking together

what a joke

bookiesgirl said:
ferguson is one of the best liars in football, probably mind games, everybody knows he has to strengthen

He's going to rob a bank, then?

mancitytmd said:
dom said:
mancitytmd said:
I keep asking this question and get the answer and being a senile old git i keep forgetting - anyway i'm rambling -

Why do we call the rags - RAGS ????

RAGS =

Red
Arrogant
Gits

Cheers Dom

Bet i forget though LOL

It was because when their ground got bombed, they used to play on our hallowed turf. RAGS was an allusion to the fact that they were homeless. At least, that's what my old man told me.

Damocles said:
mancitytmd said:
dom said:
mancitytmd said:
I keep asking this question and get the answer and being a senile old git i keep forgetting - anyway i'm rambling -

Why do we call the rags - RAGS ????

RAGS =

Red
Arrogant
Gits

Cheers Dom

Bet i forget though LOL

It was because when their ground got bombed, they used to play on our hallowed turf. RAGS was an allusion to the fact that they were homeless. At least, that's what my old man told me.

i thought i was because when they were poor we used to donate our old kits to them (giving them our old rags to wear)

Their timing is genuinely interesting. Maybe they're embarassed and they want to get their pathetic transfer haul out of the way before City start unveiling more people. It'd be a bit like "after the lord mayor's parade" if they waited much longer and the Trafford hordes are whiney enough as it is because of what's happening over the border in Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.