Bacon Face (Merged)

Re: Bacon FAce at it again

Prestwich_Blue said:
Just ignore him - he'll be dead soon.

I know I should'nt...but I did.
wooooooooooooooooooooahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!so there.

Could the tide be turning with the offcials and ole Baconface?
Nice to see him have a rant on the touchline when things don't go his way!
Didn't look like the best team IMO and lucky to salvage a point!
Bluemoon rising! Get yer coat Fergie tick tock, tick tock...........

I thought we were all told the other week, particularly by rag fans, that the amount of time added on was ENTIRELY at the discretion of the referee.

I'll be having a piss up the day his passing is announced. I imagine many will be joining me as well. He couldnt climb out of Wileys arse when they awarded them the 4th goal. The guy is an absolute clunge.

rassclot said:
the wheels are starting to come off. fuck him.

He can read the writing on the wall. United's twenty years of dominance will soon be but a memory.

there's a suprise. he's not on MOTD. shitty cowardly bastard. only comes on when he's got summat to gloat about. he's a total c*nt.

He's a smart guy - gets accused of being too matey with wiley so slags him off at first opportunity. We all shout about fergie time so he makes out he's hard done by in terms of time keeping.

I'd prefer him to see us win the treble before he retires - hopefully beating them in finals along the way.

He's getting worse and I'm sick of the way the media indulge him and crawl up his posterior.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.