Bacon Face (Merged)

Re: Bacon FAce at it again

am i alone in thinking that rooney should have been sent off yesterday.

the snidey nasty late and cynical challenge was spotted by wiley, whom had a word with rooney but took no action.

why is this tackle being completely overlooked, it came around purely because things werent going rooney's way so he took it out on a sunderland player, and make no mistake it was a deliberate attempt to injure the player.

i can only think the ref chose not to apply the rules because of ferguson.

fathellensbellend said:

the snidey nasty late and cynical challenge was spotted by wiley, whom had a word with rooney but took no action.

why is this tackle being completely overlooked, it came around purely because things werent going rooney's way so he took it out on a sunderland player, and make no mistake it was a deliberate attempt to injure the player.

the refs are frightened of the consequencies
if rooney was banned, and little michael injured, they are screwed and fergie would want the head of the ref on a platter

Does the FA gave a 'fit and proper' certification test for every official or referee before they begin the season?
Lest we forget we need excellent referees officiating, not referees who can run like a greyhound and faster than the football.
For Fergie to question that brings the FA and English football to disrepute. No?

samharris said:
We only had 15 seconds added on for owens goal celebration.....Didnt hear you say owt then you pork scratching donator.

The thing is Sam... Scoring a goal is just a passage of play. As far as I am aware, you only add time on if the player has wasted time by over celebrating. If they did add time on for this, they would also add time for Thro-in's and corners. His behavior yesterday was a disgrace.

fathellensbellend said:

What about Fletcher two-legged lunge? Only a yellow card?

BluePurgatory said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Just ignore him - he'll be dead soon.

Yep its only a matter time before he chokes on that fucking chewing gum

Talking of chewing gum....Ive noticed that he has different styles of chewing depending on his mood.
last night when losing towards the end (b4 the equaliser)it was like he was on acid...very staggered and all over the place.

Fallingbostel Blue said:
he's complaing that they didn't get any more time added on when they scored in injury time, also complaining Wiley wasn't fit enough to ref the match. surely the FA must take action;)

They are clearly in a false position now. They are hanging on with added time flukey goals but by Christmas we will be above them.
It will be a great season for us and to witness the demise of the rags will be priceless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.