Bacon Face (Merged)

Re: Bacon FAce at it again

rogdogblue said:
Fallingbostel Blue said:
he's complaing that they didn't get any more time added on when they scored in injury time, also complaining Wiley wasn't fit enough to ref the match. surely the FA must take action;)

They are clearly in a false position now. They are hanging on with added time flukey goals but by Christmas we will be above them.
It will be a great season for us and to witness the demise of the rags will be priceless.

great post, spot on too.

samharris said:
BluePurgatory said:
Yep its only a matter time before he chokes on that fucking chewing gum

Talking of chewing gum....Ive noticed that he has different styles of chewing depending on his mood.
last night when losing towards the end (b4 the equaliser)it was like he was on acid...very staggered and all over the place.

Cant we bribe someone to drop a tab in is chewing gum and then tip off the old bill.

I think what he's really trying to say is that he wants the added time board to say 'until we score'

prejudice and bias aside, i honestly think he is the most hateful and horrible twat you could ever not wish to meet.

i wonder what the people in the game really think of him.

oh and has anyone else noticed how he has cimbled into bed with wenger now, after years of bickering he has started paying him compliments. (nothing to do with he spat with benitez)

oh and has anyone else noticed how he has cimbled into bed with wenger now, after years of bickering he has started paying him compliments. (nothing to do with he spat with benitez)
That's how he is with any team that he doesn't see as a threat. So the fact that he's constantly going on and on about us says more about him that he'd like the world to know.

"I think he's taking a rest writing down names on his card. It was ridiculous." -SAF
Don't all refs write down players names? Sounds like someone is just ranting. LOL

No matter how many goals or subs shouldn't be more than four minutes of stoppage time. Unless there was a serious injury taking a extended amount of time or a huge stop in play such fans invading. If all these games are losing five minutes of time without a major stoppage football will have to start stopping and restarting the clock. Or may as well start playing golden goal if refs are going to consistently add five minutes plus.

Re: FERGIES BEHAVIOUR ON THE SIDELINE

I have a vision of him doing more than this at Eastlands this season when his lads are getting murdered all over the park, and his poor old ticker and purple face not being able to take the pressure...Then bang...game over...

Re: FERGIES BEHAVIOUR ON THE SIDELINE

If he did a Jock Stein it would be all City's fault for ruining football.

everytime the scum drop points this greetin' faced sheep shag*ing govan bas*ard points the finger at the referee.

I'm scottish bye the way and on behalf of my country I fully apologise for producing this ars*hole!

I long for the day when fergie is gone from fitba.

on a brighter note though, u*d are struggling and they will drop a lot more points this season. they will find it tough competing in all competitions without the same quality they had when ronaldo and tevez were there!!

Talking of chewing gum, over the years I've watched (unfortunately) Ferguson chewing the gum incessantly (it makes me want to vomit). Previous to this year when the camera, as always, goes straight to him at the end of a game he takes it out of his gob and throws it on the ground, not a pretty sight.
However, I've noticed this year that it is now never shown. Have the Manure back-ground team complained to SKY so thaat they have stopped doing this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.