Baconface dismisses Man City threat

Season ticket sales at the swamp mustnt be going as well as expected, or maybe the corporate boxes have not sold too many, so he HAS to say something to get the unwashed to part with their cash, Uncle Malcolm needs it to prop up his shopping malls in I'm USA.

They might be banking on these shares selling and BaconChops going to get the majority of the money? That's all I can think of in why they are bidding 30m+ for players

law74 said:
Season ticket sales at the swamp mustnt be going as well as expected, or maybe the corporate boxes have not sold too many, so he HAS to say something to get the unwashed to part with their cash, Uncle Malcolm needs it to prop up his shopping malls in I'm USA.
Or maybe he was just asked, when interviewed, who he thinks will win the title next season. Hardly controversial stuff, the manager of the most successful English team of the last 20 years saying he thinks his team are the ones to beat in the forthcoming campaign.

To listen to some on here you'd think he'd just announced the second coming of Christ (well 3rd if you count Cantona) ;-)

waspish said:
They might be banking on these shares selling and BaconChops going to get the majority of the money? That's all I can think of in why they are bidding 30m+ for players

Been thinking that myself. While they obviously have significant financial problems, I'm not having it that they're so screwed that they can't fork out £20 million+ on a player.

He claimed we will never bring kids into the first team and united will always. The guy is full of shit. Not in your life team fergie

sergiokun said:
He claimed we will never bring kids into the first team and united will always. The guy is full of shit. Not in your life team fergie

the team of under 23 year olds he boasted he could put out consists of all of two completely home grown players or three if you count zinedine cleverley who they poached from bradford city. the rest were bought, mostly for serious money.

laserblue said:
sergiokun said:

the team of under 23 year olds he boasted he could put out consists of all of two completely home grown players or three if you count zinedine cleverley who they poached from bradford city. the rest were bought, mostly for serious money.

We dont develop young players- Taggart never saw Joe Hart and M Richards and it would be right to say young Mr Ballotelli has been groomed by Mancini. How has Taggert done developing Bebe in the Utd acadamy, How much was he and who pocketed the transfer fee?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.unitedrant.co.uk/latest/sir-alex-guide-to-being-real-fan/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.unitedrant.co.uk/latest/sir- ... -real-fan/</a>

The peasants are revolting....

Actually a good read a rag mate on twitter put me onto...

Quicksilva21 said:
http://www.unitedrant.co.uk/latest/sir-alex-guide-to-being-real-fan/

The peasants are revolting....

Actually a good read a rag mate on twitter put me onto...

Oh I do love this one ;
Just1n says:

July 22, 2012 at 10:58 pm

Another excellent article Ed. As Alf said in another thread, i’m really losing all respect for Fergie. If he feels the need to suck Malcolms cock then he should do that without involving fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.