Baconface Rant (Merged)

I welcome his comments. It spices things up.

I personally cant wait to see a derby game where we actually have a team capable of going there and winning on merit together with some genuine dislike on the table as opposed to just banter. I know we won last year, but that was totally unexpected given the side we had.

Project said:
If that was not bad enough, a spoof e-mail has also appeared, in which Michael Owen, complete with crutches, is pictured under the headline "Welcome to Stretford", as a wind-up at the injury-blighted forward joining United in a surprise move this summer.

His view is quite straightforward - a jealous club, eager to make a cheap point having spent more years than they care to remember playing second fiddle to their hugely successful neighbour.

What a sour little man. Do they not remember the billboard they had about City's lack of trophies?
I was walking past the 'Welcome to Manchester" sign today and saw this (very strange):
younited.jpg

"Arrogance comes in lots of different forms".......one of which presumably is having a club "endorsed" year counter banner mocking City's time since a trophy INSIDE your ground. We stick one up outside the ground and he has an eppy. Shame on you Baconface.....you wouldn't know arrogance if it f#cked off for £80M.

allblues09 said:
Project said:
If that was not bad enough, a spoof e-mail has also appeared, in which Michael Owen, complete with crutches, is pictured under the headline "Welcome to Stretford", as a wind-up at the injury-blighted forward joining United in a surprise move this summer.

His view is quite straightforward - a jealous club, eager to make a cheap point having spent more years than they care to remember playing second fiddle to their hugely successful neighbour.

What a sour little man. Do they not remember the billboard they had about City's lack of trophies?
I was walking past the 'Welcome to Manchester" sign today and saw this (very strange):
younited.jpg
pmsl^^^

am i wrong here, but have they not had a banner inside the shit hole celebrating 33yrs of us winning nothing?
i would say THAT is fucking arrogant!!!

I hope he dies a very slow and painful death, and we have to play them on the anniversery of his death, they can shove his minutes silence....

THE TWAT

The InvisiBLUE Man said:
taggart calling city arrogant is like gary glitter calling someone a paedo...

pot, kettle, black.
Or Hitler calling someone a fascist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.