Bad Request

I just cleared my history and it had no effect. I'm still getting the bad request message. It's also asking me to confirm the GDPR stuff endlessly even using Chrome

I just cleared my history and it had no effect. I'm still getting the bad request message. It's also asking me to confirm the GDPR stuff endlessly even using Chrome
Are you doing exactly as below . ie 'All time' and "cached"? (Not browsing history)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    24 KB · Views: 14
Ok. Ive cleard the whole history and cookies and can now get in using firefox. However every new [age or click gives me the GDPR acceptance page using both browsers

I have never had any connection issues before but in the last week 2 of my 3 devices will no longer allow me to open a thread, i can access Bluemoon and get to the home page but as soon as i try to open a thread i get the message below

Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand
Size of request header field exceeds server limit.

No longer working on Microsoft Edge or my Samsung mobile.

Anyone have any ideas?

I have never had any connection issues before but in the last week 2 of my 3 devices will no longer allow me to open a thread, i can access Bluemoon and get to the home page but as soon as i try to open a thread i get the message below

Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand
Size of request header field exceeds server limit.

No longer working on Microsoft Edge or my Samsung mobile.

Anyone have any ideas?
You need to clear your cache mate. Give me a shout if that doesn’t fix it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.