bad turn out again ........

I think as much as anything its down to 30 years of let downs in the Cup, anyone thats a city fan remembers the team putting in gutless performance after gutless performance, I was there on Thursday and will be there for the next round, but I understand those that will not be.

Hooch said:
Soulboy said:
Everton 6th. in the Premiership... quarter finals of the FA Cup, having a really impressive season.

Yesterday, at home to WBA (who would have sold their allocation)... 33,000.

If we got that for a home league game, then the alarmn bells WOULD be ringing!

Stop beating ourself up about nothing.

Our stadium holds 8,000 more than Everton's.

but we still always get more than 33k for league games

It would be pretty pathetic if a professional footballer needs the crowd to play well.

Lets see how the press call the UEFA/Europa cup meaningless next season when their beloved Arsenal are in it .

As an aside I think Villa and Wobbly Heads Spuds should be banned from next seasons competitions for their complete disregard for it on Thursday.

Had a great deal of respect for O'Neill before that but now hope they qualify for Champs league and lose in the first qualifier meaning they don't qualify for UEFA either .

dw7 said:
what about deportivo they dropped 7 v alburg for their first game

Depor currently have 10 players out injures .Or so Rob Palmer said prior to Valencia V depor last weekend , Valencia have 8 out injured probably explained their exit as well

Hooch said:
Soulboy said:
Everton 6th. in the Premiership... quarter finals of the FA Cup, having a really impressive season.

Yesterday, at home to WBA (who would have sold their allocation)... 33,000.

If we got that for a home league game, then the alarmn bells WOULD be ringing!

Stop beating ourself up about nothing.

Our stadium holds 8,000 more than Everton's.

I must be missing something here, but... what has that got to do with anything?

It's got to the point where the club should only open the first tier up, then once full the second and so on...

Sad but true...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.