Baggis vs Rags

woah hang on a minute,what we all getting fucked off with?

we havn`t even kicked off yet but listen to a few of you..

get a fuckin grip guys,who gives a fuck what the glazerites are doing!!!!!

come on city.....

manimanc said:

come on city.....

manimanc said:

come on city.....
Exactly. The posts re wanting to commit suicide were bizarre. If we win, we stay as we were and if Brum can pull off a result or draw v the Arse, the league looks good.

Pigeonho said:
kevodevo said:
absolute theft- ref should be shot- the guy was so poor -Mancini is absolutely correct refs are so biased and corrupt
How? United should have had a penalty, but he didn't give it. Thought he did well the ref to be honest. Surely if they were corrupt and pro united, that penalty would have been given...

I think he's refering to the blatant penalty in the first half where Neville should've been sent off. That could've changed the game.

redmizzle said:
Pigeonho said:
How? United should have had a penalty, but he didn't give it. Thought he did well the ref to be honest. Surely if they were corrupt and pro united, that penalty would have been given...

I think he's refering to the blatant penalty in the first half where Neville should've been sent off. That could've changed the game.
Ah right, yeah that was shocking to be fair, rat faced, dad with the same name twice twat

Iknow you make your own look but they have jam by the bucket load west brom should have had a pen dominated the game missed a pen then the usual happens they go up the other end and fluke one pisses me write of.Im not biased or anything but i really dont believe this utd team is anything special.really believe this could be our year.

Rammyblues said:
Well it might be a New Year but some things never change regarding that red shite. Shakes napper.
Don´t want to go on about it anymore coz we´ve got more important things to think about but you do just wonder will they EVER stop getting rub of the green like that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.