Baggis vs Rags

Pigeonho said:
kevodevo said:
absolute theft- ref should be shot- the guy was so poor -Mancini is absolutely correct refs are so biased and corrupt
How? United should have had a penalty, but he didn't give it. Thought he did well the ref to be honest. Surely if they were corrupt and pro united, that penalty would have been given...
He wasn't bent, he simply bottled the first penalty because he knows he'd have to send Neville off. All there is to it really. He didn't want the publicity.

Out fought, out played and even out classed yet they still stroll away with the 3 points... Yet again.
unbefuckinlievable.

Pigeonho said:
kevodevo said:
absolute theft- ref should be shot- the guy was so poor -Mancini is absolutely correct refs are so biased and corrupt
How? United should have had a penalty, but he didn't give it. Thought he did well the ref to be honest. Surely if they were corrupt and pro united, that penalty would have been given...

why u always defend united u fucking prick?

United were very poor today. Ref was bad for both sides and if Neville had been sent off it may have turned out differently. United also denied a clear pen.
Probably the worst United side I have seen in 15 years.

United were very poor today. Ref was bad for both sides and if Neville had been sent off it may have turned out differently. United also denied a clear pen.
Probably the worst United side I have seen in 15 years.

One positive.

The Rags next away match is at Spurs, and they also have to go to Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool.(which is never a normal game, regardless of how either team is playing)

Come Feb, March and April, they got the PL, CL and FA Cup. They haven't go the squad.

Their luck will run out soon.

jrb said:
One positive.

The Rags next away match is at Spurs, and they also have to go to Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool.(which is never a normal game, regardless of how either team is playing)

Come Feb, March and April, they got the PL, CL and FA Cup. They haven't go the squad.

Their luck will run out soon.

Their luck NEVER runs out, but good point.

It's not how you win, (apparently) it's just winning that is important.

And they know how to do it. I woudn't buy into the belief of every ref being biased and all that shit, we saw what happened in their last game where they should have won hadn't it been for a ref making a couple of handy mistakes.

This isn't a top class group of players, but sadly it's a top team. They wouldn't be on top of the table if they weren't.

But a wins a win, and they're still ahead of us. It's a long race. Hopefully we're in it for the long haul. But you finish, within a point or two, of where you deserve to finish. So I'm not that worried. It all, usually, plays itself out equally in the end. A ref decision here or there wont determine your entire season. It's up to us to go out there and win the games, and ignore everyone else's business. The only time we should worry about the Rags is when we've to play them.

It isn't luck that has kept them going last season or this season, and it isn't luck that they are able to balance all the comps they are in. The only team I'm worrying about balancing our squad is us, and come Jan, or "2nd string" players will leave in bulk and unless we buy and get players used to our team quickly we'll be in trouble. I learned a long time ago that it is useless and pointless worrying about United or Fergie, they've been there, done it etc. It's us I worry about.
If they aren't good enough they wont finish top, and likewise if we're not we wont either. Lets worry about our own problems and our own future instead of wasting it on them.

I've no doubt at all, that once Fergie goes, they'll buckle. But for now, we'll have to live with them and try to beat them. No amount of moaning will help us there though.
And maybe our small mentality will stop when we stop acting like a small club with little ambitions. We have ambitions. They are to become a top 4 team. Maybe even win it, the times of worrying about what the neighbour is up to. Our biggest target of the season shouldn't be the derby, it's every game, every result matters..they don't, not until we play them. They are irrelevant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.