Baines to the Rags

Stretfordian_Blue said:
glen quagmire said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
No, I can back him up, not sure about the medical this week though.

Without sounding like an arrogant ****, Who are you? Also, why does YOU backing him up, make it true?
Believe what you want to, but I know more about developments at United and FC United than I do about City unfortunately.
Coz ur

Edit ; no need for personal abuse

tumblr_m4ermgg6C21rujtxto1_500.gif

glen quagmire said:
Stretfordian that is why i said i didn't want to sound like a ****! No offence fella, i just call it like it is. As i don't know of you being in the know on here. Doesn't mean you don't, it's your validation that meant nothing to me.
I'm not claiming to be in the know, this is the only information I have about anything, I was just waiting for it to break on here, without starting a thread and potentially looking like a Class A ****!

Stretfordian_Blue said:
glen quagmire said:
Stretfordian that is why i said i didn't want to sound like a ****! No offence fella, i just call it like it is. As i don't know of you being in the know on here. Doesn't mean you don't, it's your validation that meant nothing to me.
I'm not claiming to be in the know, this is the only information I have about anything, I was just waiting for it to break on here, without starting a thread and potentially looking like a Class A ****!

As i posted above mate, it's not the ITK status it was YOUR validation of another poster. I wanted to know how you know he is genuine. That is all.

Cheers.

waspish said:
Why hasn't Golem put up a stink in the media saying he's going nowhere plus if the scum get him for around 12m it stinks to high heaven palls act!

I think we enquirer about Bains last year I bet we were quoted a lot more than 12m?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The op is such a fucking rag..

Just been listening to the transfer tavern...Graeme Sharp when asked about Baines said he thinks he will be staying at Everton...

Done deal..My fucking arse

mods-where is that troll ban hammer??

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
The op is such a fucking rag..

Just been listening to the transfer tavern...Graeme Sharp when asked about Baines said he thinks he will be staying at Everton...

Done deal..My fucking arse

Maybe they want to wrap up the Wesley Sneijder deal first :)

Baines whould be a good signing for Manure he would replace Evra comfortbly because Evra hasn't been the player he was 2 years ago.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:45 pm --<br /><br />The OP is wrong, Baines hasn't actully signed for Manure they are just interested closely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.