Baines to the Rags

Mad 4 It said:
If the fee is around 12mill, everton will have sell another 1st teamer to cover their debts and have a little bit leftover to reinvest. How much longer is moyes going to put up with that.

How much longer?

I suppose until someone else offers him a job.

So I guess he'll be at Everton for quite a few more years yet...

supa-dapa-dan said:
Kun Aguero said:
Look at WhyAlwaysLee's post history, every post is about the rags.
He was sniffed out a long time ago.

The fucker disappeared for a few weeks after we won the title. Seems they are slowly crawling back out of the woodwork...

Be a good signing for them as very good free kick taker so will probably score plenty given the amount of free kicks rooney and young con out of refs

Could be just me, but this whole link seems strange.

Given his age, he's not exactly a long-term successor to Evra. Dont think paying 10-15m for him is great business really, but Everton can be dogged to negotiate with at times.

Sounds like the type of player they would go for. Would be interesting to see the fee, bet it's not much more than £10m.

As for left backs for the future, the Dutch left back from the Euros might be worth keeping an eye on.

LoveCity said:
A good signing for United as their style involves sending cross after cross into the box and Baines is the best full-back crosser in the league.
100% agree. Good signing for them this.

It proves what Danamy has been saying for a long time, David Moyes will be a shoe-in for Slur Alex's replacement.

LoveCity said:
A good signing for United as their style involves sending cross after cross into the box and Baines is the best full-back crosser in the league.
Kolarov is as good at crosses. maybe we don't see it as much as it's only when Dzeko is playing that there's any point in Kolarov delivering those crosses.

I'd be quite happy to see Baines at Utd.

He is a very good player, but they need World Class players to close the gap on City, and he doesn't come into that category. The more money they spend without buying the special players that transform a team the better.

It was obvious that Evra's form had declined considerably. I expect he will move on if Baines goes to Utd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.