Baines to the Rags

If it is true it has probably been done in the correct manner.

Fergie Golum I need ta speak ye about baines (hic)

Golum Fergie are you drunk

Fergie Well I have had a couple of glasses of red wine, them blue bastards they have made me drink, I know its a problem but I can't get that twats name out of me ead, Agueroooooooooo.

Golum What do you want with Baines.

Fergie I would like to buy him jimmy.

Golum, that is going to cost you

Fergie How much, you know we are broke and up to our necks in debt.

Golum Not what I have heard you are selling shares to clear you debt.

Fergie Seeing as you are a fellow scot, I'll tell ye something, we have not disclosed the last quater of our accounts when the fuckers at the Stockmarket find out the whole thing will go tits up. Plus you need to do me a favour.

Golum What favour?

Fergie Well you bastards (hic) cost us the league and if you want to come back in my wine club you will give us a wee discount.

Golum You are on you can have him for 18m

Fergie You what you tight arse Jock, you can stick you head in a bucket for that price.

Golum Thats the going rate plus a discount for you, if it had been those blue Mancs the price would have been 25m

Fergie Aye I see what ya mean OK provided we can pay on the never never.

Golum What are friends for.

All allegedly of course.

Sky Blue said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
The op is such a fucking rag..

Just been listening to the transfer tavern...Graeme Sharp when asked about Baines said he thinks he will be staying at Everton...

Done deal..My fucking arse

Maybe they want to wrap up the Wesley Sneijder deal first :)

Ive heard nasri is nailed on to sign for the rags,and he will be the midfielder link theyve been missing since scholes retired..........oh hang on,he's already joined city for the money..........scwheinsteigers been for a meal in town with fergie,and just as they were leaving RVP walked in with his dad,so fergie had another meal with them! And mouthino will cost £30 mill to anyone else,but due to his love of the beautiful game and his lack of interest in earning money,he's willing to join the reds for a mere £12 mill after appearances!!!!!
It amazes me how ITK some people are,even though they cant get to OT every other week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.