Balague

Balague has never got anything right, he is a compulsive liar and a massive attention seeker.
Kaka may well go to Madrid, in fact I'd be surprised if he didn't, but Guillem knows nothing.

Listening to Talksports spanish expert the other night and he said that Madrid are going are all the listed targets, Perez wants to spend €300 million, he's gone cap in hand to the major banks in Spain, knowing full well they won't turn him down, otherwise it could 'slip' out which banks have rejected Madrid, and obviously the fans will just pull their monies out of the bank.

It would appear that Kaka is done and dusted, Have read somewhere that Villas representatives were meeting with Madrid last night.

Perez seems to be trying to make friends with the rags according to reports today, but still think they will persue Tranny.

Will just leave them Ribery and Alonso on there target list (where are the defenders I ask?)

This guy doesn't know a great deal. Read the rumours on his website and see how many come true. The only reason Sky use him IMO is because he speaks good english.

think Guilleme has been playing FM 2009 too much and is mixing fact with fiction!

no way will Madrid buy all those players, not in one season....no bank on the planet would risk lending that sort of cash in the current financial climate (and is there many banks willing or able to do this) Perez comes out in the press and says he wants to be friends with clubs and work with them, then goes out and says publically "I want to buy Ronaldo,I want to buy Ribery".....he has a funny way of making friends if thats how he thinks is the way to do it, not enquire privatly with the clubs about their players, just try and get into the players heads on tv and in papers. Perez is as big a shitbag as Galliano and Berlusconi at Milan!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.