Baldness/Hairloss

balotellishaircut

Team supported
City
This might be a bit left field, but there must be bald or balding blues that frequent these forums. When did you first notice you were losing your hair ? Does it bother you at all ? Has anyone considered or even had a hair transplant ?.
I’m 51 and I started losing mine at 27, it was quite sudden if I remember rightly, and it took a lot of guts to shave it off, I’m completely bald now, and it doesn’t bother me at all now like it did.

Started shaving mine aged 17 when i joined up,i too am 51,and ive pretty much had the same style since.Never given a shit about hair.

Started losing mine probably mid 20's, spent 10 years trying to keep some sort of hairstyle, but so much easier just shaving it off, and looks miles better for it.

Having said that, If I ever come into serious money I would consider a hair transplant. Not something that really bothers me though, happy shaving it every week.

Started losing mine probably mid 20's, spent 10 years trying to keep some sort of hairstyle, but so much easier just shaving it off, and looks miles better for it.

Having said that, If I ever come into serious money I would consider a hair transplant. Not something that really bothers me though, happy shaving it every week.

That's generally how it goes

Mate of mine was trying some crafty combing for years to hide it until he just whipped it all off one day. Never looked better.

I'm not even sure a hair transplant looks that good after a certain point. Kind of like how no amount of money can really buy you a great looking wig. John Travolta being an example. Got rid of the wigs and he looks great.

I started losing hair in my early 20s and decided to hide the loss through a subtle hairpiece. Still wear the same model and do you know what? Nobody has noticed yet and I'm nearly 66.

Ps the leopard skin went in my 50's - I don't want to look silly after all.

Mens Rock Star Blonde Highlighted Wig - Fancy Dress VIP

Started going late teens, just shave it. Saved a fortune over the years. Will look fine as long as you're not 8 stone and built like a coathanger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.