Baldness/Hairloss

I haven’t started going bald but I shaved mine #1 all over in the Summer and #3 all over in the Winter for about eight years.

Just started growing it again to see what it’s like, but will probably go back to shaving it off in 2025 just because it’s easier. But I’ll see what I can get out of it for a few years while I can.

Tempting fate. 55 years. Still got a full head of hair. Wash my hair twice a week gently. Good shampoo. Let my hair dry naturally. Never used a hair dryer. Don't come my hair either.

Ok ive had a pal whos had a hair transplant. Hes well into his 50s and was starting to thin in his early 20s.
Why the fuck would you bother now after 30 years!

Its not that costly these days, think it was 4 bags.
Can honestly say it looks fuckin awful. It looks like hes holding on to his thinning thatch and a good mate would tell him to let go and shave it off , but the reality is its £4k new hair!!

Its really made me question him as a person. I knoe its up to him, his money, his hair, and i love him dearly despite this but i just cannot get my head round why!

Brother in law had a mid life crisis (he was going full Prince William at the time) he had a bit on the side, was going to the gym, changed jobs, got some tattoos & ditched his family….anyway I heard he’d had his hair shaved off, about time I thought, he’d been combing it from his ass for years, then I heard he’d had his head tattooed (basically thousands of dots) & I just laughed, I couldn’t get my head round it, what if he lost more hair ? his head would look like a globe. Anyways, I never saw him for two years, but when I bumped into him I had a good look & do you know what, it actually looks ok, don’t get me wrong it’s a bit of a pepper-pot, but from a couple of yards you’d never know

Yeah, transplants, hair dyeing....it's only those in the media or 'the talkies' that follow stuff like this.
I have a mate who was so worried he considered buying horse shampoo after reading the reviews, then latterly subscribed himself for life to that Regain stuff.

Did read that 'scientists were close to' finding a way too regrow hair.
I guess if it looked as natural as it was (and you didn't dye it, it would be absolutely fine).

People (for better of worse) overthink how they look or how they are perceived through their looks.
It can cause psychological misery for some though.
I thought mine was doing ok (and looks like it from the front....but from overhead, those strands are fizzling out).

And the irony is I have to visit the barbers on a much more frequent basis now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.