Baldness/Hairloss

Brother in law had a mid life crisis (he was going full Prince William at the time) he had a bit on the side, was going to the gym, changed jobs, got some tattoos & ditched his family….anyway I heard he’d had his hair shaved off, about time I thought, he’d been combing it from his ass for years, then I heard he’d had his head tattooed (basically thousands of dots) & I just laughed, I couldn’t get my head round it, what if he lost more hair ? his head would look like a globe. Anyways, I never saw him for two years, but when I bumped into him I had a good look & do you know what, it actually looks ok, don’t get me wrong it’s a bit of a pepper-pot, but from a couple of yards you’d never know
This frazzles my brain these tattoos. So its meant to look like you have hair but youve shaved it all off!! :))

Jesus. Whats up with people. Be happy with who you are!! Little dick like me? So what? Bald? Whatever!!

This frazzles my brain these tattoos. So its meant to look like you have hair but youve shaved it all off!! :))

Jesus. Whats up with people. Be happy with who you are!! Little dick like me? So what? Bald? Whatever!!
Haha me & all, you’re bald you’re bald so what…think people use the process to introduce a better hairline, maybe they where receding from an early age & it’s always been a bugbear. I’m no stranger to a bit of vanity though, as I partially dye my beard (it’s a bit like a Gvardiol) and get rid of the silvers, better than the mascara touch ups I used to do :)

Brother in law had a mid life crisis (he was going full Prince William at the time) he had a bit on the side, was going to the gym, changed jobs, got some tattoos & ditched his family….anyway I heard he’d had his hair shaved off, about time I thought, he’d been combing it from his ass for years, then I heard he’d had his head tattooed (basically thousands of dots) & I just laughed, I couldn’t get my head round it, what if he lost more hair ? his head would look like a globe. Anyways, I never saw him for two years, but when I bumped into him I had a good look & do you know what, it actually looks ok, don’t get me wrong it’s a bit of a pepper-pot, but from a couple of yards you’d never know
It’s call SMP (Scalp Micro Pigmentation) mate, done properly, it looks excellent and takes at least 10 years off most people, only trouble is, it needs redoing for most every 5 years or so as it fades, more so in sunlight, and the good ones have started to take the piss a bit with costs, charging more than what many very good hair surgeons charge.

Last edited:
Yes I agree the tattoos of thousands of dots can look good but I decided to have hundreds of little rabbits tattooed on my head which is much better as from a distance they look like real hares.

This might be a bit left field, but there must be bald or balding blues that frequent these forums. When did you first notice you were losing your hair ? Does it bother you at all ? Has anyone considered or even had a hair transplant ?.
I’m 51 and I started losing mine at 27, it was quite sudden if I remember rightly, and it took a lot of guts to shave it off, I’m completely bald now, and it doesn’t bother me at all now like it did.
Whilst paying some money into the bank, saw the top of my head on the CCTV monitor...didn't know whether to laugh or cry !!

Haha me & all, you’re bald you’re bald so what…think people use the process to introduce a better hairline, maybe they where receding from an early age & it’s always been a bugbear. I’m no stranger to a bit of vanity though, as I partially dye my beard (it’s a bit like a Gvardiol) and get rid of the silvers, better than the mascara touch ups I used to do :)
We all want to look good. But men getting transplants, hair tattoos, botox etc, something clearly a miss

Im getting a grey beard. Its started, white chest hairs too!!
Ill embrace it because, well thats how it is!

Only bit of cosmetics i do is trimming my pyobs! They get out of control , plus makes my pecker look bigger :))

I've always fully expected to go bald as my father, grandfather, and all of my Uncles on my dads side did.

I'm 60 in a couple of weeks, and have receded a bit at the front, but still have a basically full head of hair. No ones as shocked as me, but I've had a No.1 for at least the past 30 years, so couldn't care less anyway !

Even as a kid I had a 'widows peak'. Grew it quite long during teens as quite liked the rocker/surfer look.

In twenties was having to get really creative in concealing it. By about 27 I thought 'fuck it' one day and just shaved it off. Was living in Australia at the time so maybe a bit easier but posted a picture of myself immediately on Facebollocks and got on with my life. Very liberating.

Fortunately look fine with a shaved head. Don't get me wrong I'd like the choice of a full head of hair but I quite suit it. As long as you shave it every day and don't let it look like cress growing on your head... embrace it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.