Bale surpasses Messi and Ronaldo

stony said:
THFC6061 said:
rickmcfc said:
If you think Bale is worth £85m then you seriously need to give your head a wobble. He is a very good player but still has some very poor games. Bale is in the top 10 footballers right now, but bollocks is he worth the price Madrid are paying.

I don't think anyone is saying that Bale is worth £85m, £105m or whatever figure is being bandied about in today's media.

But that's how much it will take to buy him (not that Spurs are looking to sell, mind).

Of course they're open to sell. History shows us they're a selling club. If they weren't, then it wouldn't matter what the offer was, they simply wouldn't sell.
The very fact that spurs have said it will take an astronomical offer, means they are open to discussion.
So that means we are selling club, United are, pretty much anyone besides Barca, Real. Cause when they come calling everyone is available

Worst Case Ontario said:
stony said:
THFC6061 said:
I don't think anyone is saying that Bale is worth £85m, £105m or whatever figure is being bandied about in today's media.

But that's how much it will take to buy him (not that Spurs are looking to sell, mind).

Of course they're open to sell. History shows us they're a selling club. If they weren't, then it wouldn't matter what the offer was, they simply wouldn't sell.
The very fact that spurs have said it will take an astronomical offer, means they are open to discussion.
So that means we are selling club, United are, pretty much anyone besides Barca, Real. Cause when they come calling everyone is available

Since the takeover we don't have a history of selling our best players everytime a decent bid comes in for them, unlike spurs or arsenal. We've already knocked Barca back for Vinny, a flat no. Not a "make a ridiculous offer" like Spurs have done with Bale.

bluetrue said:
kiam06 said:
Am I missing something with Bale he's an injury prone welsh kid who's had one decent season but misses 40% of games due to injury and people are talking of 90m?

If City offered 25m for him I'd feel we were paying too much not understanding this hype one bit.

This is one of the silliest things I've read on bluemoon. People not recognising Bale as a world class talent obviously haven't watched him play much.

Bale is not world class the same way beckham wasnt..

world class is defined by more than playing football its also what you achieve!! Bale may get there one day but hes not there yet.

samharris said:
bluetrue said:
kiam06 said:
Am I missing something with Bale he's an injury prone welsh kid who's had one decent season but misses 40% of games due to injury and people are talking of 90m?

If City offered 25m for him I'd feel we were paying too much not understanding this hype one bit.

This is one of the silliest things I've read on bluemoon. People not recognising Bale as a world class talent obviously haven't watched him play much.

world class is defined by more than playing football its also what you achieve!! Bale may get there one day but hes not there yet.

There isn't a football team in the world, either at club or international level, that wouldn't give Bale a place in their starting line-up.

If that doesn't make him "World Class", I honestly don't know what does.

THFC6061 said:
samharris said:
bluetrue said:

There isn't a football team in the world, either at club or international level, that wouldn't give Bale a place in their starting line-up.

what has he done so far thats world class?? to put him in the same bracket as Messi,Ronaldo,cruyff,pele, etc is in my opinion wrong..

what happens if in two years time hes twice the player he is now..what would you call him then?? oh yeah world class..
see where im coming from?? he has no where near the technical skill of Messi or Tranny yet and therefore should not be placed in the same bracket as them..

If you can tell me what makes him world class I will hold up my hands and say you are right...

hes a very good player whos still learning his trade.

what other international team apart from wales can he play for?? er none..so that puts that argument to bed.

samharris said:
THFC6061 said:
samharris said:

what has he done so far thats world class?? to put him in the same bracket as Messi,Ronaldo,cruyff,pele, etc is in my opinion wrong..

what happens if in two years time hes twice the player he is now..what would you call him then?? oh yeah world class..
see where im coming from?? he has no where near the technical skill of Messi or Tranny yet and therefore should not be placed in the same bracket as them..

You're not answering the question.

What team in the world wouldn't want Bale in their side?

As he is right now.

THFC6061 said:
samharris said:
THFC6061 said:

What team in the world wouldn't want Bale in their side?As he is right now.

well if you sell him,,then it has to be Tottenham.

now you answer my question..what makes him world class in your opinion..

If the highlighted bit is your only answer for world class then you belittle the term world class.

samharris said:
THFC6061 said:
samharris said:

If the highlighted bit is your only answer for world class then you belittle the term world class.

You don't need my opinion.

The opinions of just about every top manager in the game says that Bale is Word Class.

Real Madrid wouldn't be offering around a hundred million pounds if the lad wasn't World Class.

THFC6061 said:
samharris said:
THFC6061 said:

You don't need my opinion.The opinions of just about every top manager in the game says that Bale is Word Class.

Real Madrid wouldn't be offering around a hundred million pounds if the lad wasn't World Class.

Is he better than Ronaldo?? Or are there differing levels of world class??

I do need your opinion cos its you im talkng to..ive given you mine now please do me the courtesy of giving me yours..

if you dont know then please say so..just dont avoid the question.

samharris said:
THFC6061 said:
samharris said:

You don't need my opinion.

The opinions of just about every top manager in the game says that Bale is Word Class.

Is he better than Ronaldo?? Or are there differing levels of world class??
There's no such thing as world class.

He's just a very good footballer, nowhere near as good as CRonaldo, far superior to the likes of Ashley Young.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.