Ball boys need training

I've been saying this for many seasons - they are far too young. Some of them can't climb the boards or throw the ball far enough.

I mentioned it at the game yesterday and received a few frowns and groans. I'm glad others have noticed, it needs changing.

City fans in new low shocker, blaming fucking ball boys, we had numerous minutes to score the goals we needed to win this game, Aguero more to blame than some poor fucking ball boy who may or may not read this site and now feel like shite, well done folks.

City fans in new low shocker, blaming fucking ball boys, we had numerous minutes to score the goals we needed to win this game, Aguero more to blame than some poor fucking ball boy who may or may not read this site and now feel like shite, well done folks.
Don't think anyone has blamed the ballboys for the defeat, just pointed out the length of time it takes to get the ball back into play is much too slow. They are spot on the ball was coming back quicker from the stands than the side of the pitch.

You're the one that's being ridiculous, thinking that people are blaming the entire defeat on the ball boys. They're not. They're merely highlighting them as being incompetent. Which they are.

I wasn't blaming the defeat in anyway on the ball boys.. It was very frustrating and doesn't help the team when the ball is returned so slowly.. If it can be improved on it should give us a tiny bit of help to speed things up when we need it.. Bad defeat yesterday but onto the next game hey ..

Exactly. So what if we had 2/3 minutes more. We still wouldn't have scored.
It was just one of those days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.