Ballon d'0r

Breaker said:
eddiemarin09 said:
Ronaldo got robbed..messi didn't break that record till this season so technically whatever he achieved this season shud only apply for the next ballon d or next season..I know there gonna count breaking the record for next seasons balloon d or also basically setting himself up for another award next year a two for one and FIFA would allow that..2 seasons ago Ronaldo out scored messi and won the copa del rey.. but they gave it to messi cuz he won la liga and he was the best player in that team..this time Ronaldo wins la liga lead Madrid to the highest point total in la liga history and played terrific in the euros leading Portugal to the semi final..it's a shame that even when the table is turned messi still takes it..I'm not saying he's not the best but his recent achievements shud only count for next year and its not fair to erase Ronaldo's all around better year..it's not right Ronaldo deserved this one

Makes enough sense but Messi is the better player, Ronaldo got 23% of vote so many feel the way you do but the majority would still pick Messi, "robbed" is far too strong a word for this.
No I believe robbed is the perfect word..Ronaldo had the better last season he was the best player on the team who had the best la Liga campaign ever and shined in a international tournament which messi still has not been able to do despite his talents..I know messi is the best ..maybe ever..but I thought the award was for the best player of 2011-2012 season and Ronaldo had the better season..messi won by the same standards Ronaldo didn't last year and its not fair that when its the opposite they still give it to messi..if we're going by what's fair for last season Ronaldo deserved it and he got robbed by the Barcelona lovers..and Ronaldo did it without a Xavi and iniesta putting goal opportunities on a platter..he shud get credit for performing the way he did for Madrid without that kinda support and still won la Liga!!

eddiemarin09 said:
Ronaldo got robbed..messi didn't break that record till this season so technically whatever he achieved this season shud only apply for the next ballon d or next season..I know there gonna count breaking the record for next seasons balloon d or also basically setting himself up for another award next year a two for one and FIFA would allow that..2 seasons ago Ronaldo out scored messi and won the copa del rey.. but they gave it to messi cuz he won la liga and he was the best player in that team..this time Ronaldo wins la liga lead Madrid to the highest point total in la liga history and played terrific in the euros leading Portugal to the semi final..it's a shame that even when the table is turned messi still takes it..I'm not saying he's not the best but his recent achievements shud only count for next year and its not fair to erase Ronaldo's all around better year..it's not right Ronaldo deserved this one

I can see what you're saying, but Messi scored 82 goals and had 22 assists last season, in a well below par Barcelona. It's not exactly the same, because their stats in 2010 was pretty similar.... no player was a clear favourite to win it. Maybe Ronaldo should have won it in 2010, but definitely not this year, because he still easily outperformed Ronaldo in a well below par Barcelona side.

eddiemarin09 said:
Breaker said:
eddiemarin09 said:

Makes enough sense but Messi is the better player, Ronaldo got 23% of vote so many feel the way you do but the majority would still pick Messi, "robbed" is far too strong a word for this.
No I believe robbed is the perfect word..Ronaldo had the better last season he was the best player on the team who had the best la Liga campaign ever and shined in a international tournament which messi still has not been able to do despite his talents..I know messi is the best ..maybe ever..but I thought the award was for the best player of 2011-2012 season and Ronaldo had the better season..messi won by the same standards Ronaldo didn't last year and its not fair that when its the opposite they still give it to messi..if we're going by what's fair for last season Ronaldo deserved it and he got robbed by the Barcelona lovers..and Ronaldo did it without a Xavi and iniesta putting goal opportunities on a platter..he shud get credit for performing the way he did for Madrid without that kinda support and still won la Liga!!

Me thinks someone has a trancrush. You like your boys Orange?

Forza Leo!

cookster said:
eddiemarin09 said:
Breaker said:

Forza Leo!
Thoughtful feedback..keep ur wisdom coming please

eddiemarin09 said:
cookster said:
eddiemarin09 said:

Forza Leo!
Thoughtful feedback..keep ur wisdom coming please

How about "Shit Lionel Messi, he's just a shit Lionel Messi"

Taking the Tranny loss too personally my friend. Not a closet RAG are thee?

Looking through the list of who voted for who, there are some strange, strange choices. Georgia's captain voting for Rooney?! Iker Casillas choosing Sergio Ramos over Cristiano Ronaldo, and several teams including South Africa and South Sudan having neither Ronaldo nor Messi in their choices. Strange isn't the word. It's almost as though there's some sort of political agenda going on.

Agenda.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.