Ballon d'or 2013

Ray78 said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
mcmanus said:
TTT. You can fish.

Yeah,and TGR can bite ;)
He won the award for the nicest hair in world football,Huddlestone was 2nd,Our Joey only got 3rd.

Did Gervinho miss out?
There's definitely an agenda against Bobby if he didn't win nicest hair, no-one else has come close since ginola.

Bd7wu5JIAAAaHG1.jpg

I can't believe I'm agreeing with Platini! now it's just a popularity contest and who has most fans or youtube hits.. Ronaldo and Messi will still be competing for this even when they are 40!!

Ribery helped Bayern to an unprecedent treble of Champions League, Bundesliga and German Cup, and UEFA president Michel Platini was stunned his compatriot missed out on the award.

Platini, who won the Ballon d'Or three times, said: "I am very disappointed for Franck. Next year we will return and it will be Messi-Ronaldo, in two years' time the same and three years' time ditto. I am disappointed because for 50 years the Ballon d'Or took into account results and trophies on the pitch. Here we are talking about the global value of players and that poses a problem."

Malty said:
I can't believe I'm agreeing with Platini! now it's just a popularity contest and who has most fans or youtube hits.. Ronaldo and Messi will still be competing for this even when they are 40!!

Ribery helped Bayern to an unprecedent treble of Champions League, Bundesliga and German Cup, and UEFA president Michel Platini was stunned his compatriot missed out on the award.

Platini, who won the Ballon d'Or three times, said: "I am very disappointed for Franck. Next year we will return and it will be Messi-Ronaldo, in two years' time the same and three years' time ditto. I am disappointed because for 50 years the Ballon d'Or took into account results and trophies on the pitch. Here we are talking about the global value of players and that poses a problem."
nice words from platini, but in reality he only wanted ribery cause he was French, he also came out with something to the extent of regardless of who had the better season/won more trophies messi should be ahead of tranny, which totally contradicts what he said there.

Malty said:

How can you agree with that the Ballon d'Or is an individual trophy it should matter what the team you are in won. some truly outstanding players would of missed out on the trophy if we went off Platini's new meaning
What he actually meant is "I am disappointed Franck didnt win it because he is French and I am French and I thought I had rigged the vote enough to secure the Frenchman winning it because he is French, did I mention I am also French and France having the Euro's in 2016 have nothing to do with me rigging the vote because I am French and wanted the French football teams to get the funding to upgrade the stadia for the 2nd time in 18 years..........................................I AM FRENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Malty said:

How can you agree with that the Ballon d'Or is an individual trophy it should matter what the team you are in won. some truly outstanding players would of missed out on the trophy if we went off Platini's new meaning
What he actually meant is "I am disappointed Franck didnt win it because he is French and I am French and I thought I had rigged the vote enough to secure the Frenchman winning it because he is French, did I mention I am also French and France having the Euro's in 2016 have nothing to do with me rigging the vote because I am French and wanted the French football teams to get the funding to upgrade the stadia for the 2nd time in 18 years..........................................I AM FRENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Well said, he needs to retire the useless dinosaur.

TCIB said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Malty said:

Well said, he needs to be shot humanely the useless dinosaur.

Bd4R0F8CAAAJj8u.jpg

Them chairs look a bit uncomfortable for what was supposed to be a posh 'do'.
Did they invite too many people and had to raid the store room?

aguero93:20 said:
Malty said:

nice words from platini, but in reality he only wanted ribery cause he was French, he also came out with something to the extent of regardless of who had the better season/won more trophies messi should be ahead of tranny, which totally contradicts what he said there.

THIS.

Malty said:

Whatever Bayern achieved as a team doesn't really matter when Ribery is 40 odd goals behind the other two. It's an award for the best player, not for who played the best in the most successful team. I think goalkeepers, defenders and midfielders are historically underrepresented but at the minute there's no doubt who should be at the top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.