Ballon d'Or 2024...c'mon Rodders!

According to Dean Ashton on Talksport (i know i know)
Rodri doesnt deserve it as he does not wow him, Rodri should be doing things that are incredible & extraordinary
“We can’t encourage youth of tomorrow to watch Rodri by keeping the ball, being a defensive midfielder, picking passes out - we can’t encourage that for future Ballon D’or winners”

He was being f*cking serious aswell!!!! Ha Ha

Then started talking about Salah where i turned off
It’s times like these you just wish you were there to counter his remarks and make him look the dumb arse he clearly is.

According to Dean Ashton on Talksport (i know i know)
Rodri doesnt deserve it as he does not wow him, Rodri should be doing things that are incredible & extraordinary
“We can’t encourage youth of tomorrow to watch Rodri by keeping the ball, being a defensive midfielder, picking passes out - we can’t encourage that for future Ballon D’or winners”

He was being f*cking serious aswell!!!! Ha Ha

Then started talking about Salah where i turned off
Just seen this clip, very scripted to try and get a debate going. Thought he was a City fan as well, might have pissed him off that he was forced to say that about Rodri

From what I remember from last year was all the south American journalists went for Messi which was understandable. Just hope they don't go for Vini Junior just coz he's Brazilian. Great player but doesn't deserve it yet.
The English journalist went for Messi as well, over a PL player who smashed it in every competition.

Used to quite like dean ashton as a pundit but after that nonsense about Rodri I have completely revised my opinion. To say that someone who can pass, tackle, read a game, cover, track back, manage the pace of the game for one of the best teams in the world, as well as score and assist, lead teams and inspire - to say such a player cannot be the best in the world because he doesn’t do flicks and step overs is unbelievably thick and shows Ashton knows fuck all about football, and also explains why he is on talk shite

The English journalist went for Messi as well, over a PL player who smashed it in every competition.
Their objective was to exaggerate the narrative Erling would never win the media gong playing for a small club like God's finest.Its entirely possible winning the treble and now inside our confides he's been seduced like Sergio,Kev and David.
Clear and organised!

Given what Pep says about we have to do everything for ourselves, given what the English media and football authorities clearly think about us, what the European football authorities think about us, then Rodri has to be so much better than anyone else just to have a chance. Add to that clueless pundits who think that you have to be a fancy dan to win it, and history that says players with defensive traits in their armoury don’t tend to win it, then it’s all against Rodders. Apart from nothing - he actually is the best football player on the planet

Used to quite like dean ashton as a pundit but after that nonsense about Rodri I have completely revised my opinion. To say that someone who can pass, tackle, read a game, cover, track back, manage the pace of the game for one of the best teams in the world, as well as score and assist, lead teams and inspire - to say such a player cannot be the best in the world because he doesn’t do flicks and step overs is unbelievably thick and shows Ashton knows fuck all about football, and also explains why he is on talk shite
Prerequisite for Talkshite, suggest something utterly ridiculous get maximum outrage. Stopped myself ringing Jordan numerous times.

Given what Pep says about we have to do everything for ourselves, given what the English media and football authorities clearly think about us, what the European football authorities think about us, then Rodri has to be so much better than anyone else just to have a chance. Add to that clueless pundits who think that you have to be a fancy dan to win it, and history that says players with defensive traits in their armoury don’t tend to win it, then it’s all against Rodders. Apart from nothing - he actually is the best football player on the planet
Has a keeper ever won it?
Or Is it practically reserved for a goal scorer who plays in Spain?

Ashton should debate his idea with Trump - they are on the same intellectual level - maybe Ashton has heard that Rodders was seen eating a dog or was it a cat ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.