Ballon d'Or 2024...c'mon Rodders!

It has to be Rodri.

His unbeaten record and consistency for us and Spain surely means he has to be recognised.
Then again, Erling never won it last year so it'll probably be a RM player.

Rodrygo chucking his toys out of the pram for missing out on the top 30, by posting his trophy haul on his instagram account.
tu3xhUI.gif

#snubbed

tbf who cares what a french magazine thinks

as pointless as a michelin star on a restaurant.

Still be nice for rodders as the press lap up the nonsense
France Football just organises the Ballon d’Or. The voting is done by journalists from just about every country that plays the game.

It not about talent, ability, mentality, discipline, touches,passes, assists, or anything of football or sporting substance.

It’s a continental, cartel supporting, brand building, media influenced
,fixed and corrupted schimozle.

Braut not winning it last year was inexplicable.

Rodri not winning it this year will render the process nor fit for purpose !!
Haaland wasn’t even the best player at City in 2023 so how can we have expected him to win the Balon d’Or?

It should have been Rodri last year as well. He’s been the best player around, probably in world football, for three years. He doesn’t score as many goals as Haaland, he doesn’t set as many up as de Bruyne, he’s not as skilful as Foden but he’s been better than all three of them in each recent year they’ve won POTS.

Last edited:
According to Dean Ashton on Talksport (i know i know)
Rodri doesnt deserve it as he does not wow him, Rodri should be doing things that are incredible & extraordinary
“We can’t encourage youth of tomorrow to watch Rodri by keeping the ball, being a defensive midfielder, picking passes out - we can’t encourage that for future Ballon D’or winners”

He was being f*cking serious aswell!!!! Ha Ha

Then started talking about Salah where i turned off

Rodri doesnt deserve it as he does not wow him, Rodri should be doing things that are incredible & extraordinary
“We can’t encourage youth of tomorrow to watch Rodri by keeping the ball, being a defensive midfielder, picking passes out - we can’t encourage that for future Ballon D’or winners”

Oi, Dean Ashton, name a player in world football who has scored more thunderbastards than Rodri over the last few years!…

They’re all ‘wow’!

Errr......scoring the winning goal in a Champions League Final.

Stupid is as stupid says.

Ignoramus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.